Selinger Law Group can help victims who have suffered personal injury due to any slip and fall accidents. Companies and municipalities are responsible for the maintenance of their streets and sidewalks. This means that they have to clean the sidewalk when it snows, they have to make sure the sidewalks are safe and they have to insure that you, the pedestrian, can safely walk ontheir property.
Slip, Trip, and Fall Lawsuit Information
Do you know that property owners are often responsible if someone falls on their property?
- If you fall on the sidewalk because of ice
- If you fall in a supermarket because of a wet aisle
- If you fall down a set of stairs without a proper handle or with poor lighting
Property owners are responsible for safety
Companies and municipalities are responsible for the maintenance of their streets and sidewalks. This means that they have to clean the sidewalk when it snows, they have to make sure the sidewalks are safe and they have to insure that you, the pedestrian, can safely walk their property.
There is no real way to ensure that the streets are safe and the supermarket aisles are clean except the risk of a lawsuit. This encourages shop owners, property owners and town supervisors to make sure the places you walk everyday are safe.
Slip and fall accidents are serious
Slip and fall incidents cause 15% of all accidental deaths, and are second only to motor vehicle accidents as a cause of accidental deaths. Fall victims can miss work and sustain permanent injuries. In the event of a serious injury, you may be entitled to compensation for the pain, suffering and lost work.
What should I do after a slip and fall accident?
- Seek necessary medical treatment
- Protect your legal rights by protecting the evidenceIf your injury is severe, you may need to find legal help for your injuries to cover treatment, recovery and lost injuries.
If you have been in an accident, try to record the exact location, take pictures, speak to managers and take other necessary steps to document exactly how your injury happened or take any relevant evidence. For example, if you fell on a banana peel then you should take that as evidence.
- Case Assessment: find help for your injuryIf you or a loved one has suffered from a serious injury, we may conduct a free inquiry to find out if insurance policies and liable parties may have to provide you compensation for your injuries. If you believe some product, circumstance or individual may have been responsible for your accident, describe the details below.
Please fill out the form to have the case evaluated.
Prompt response usually the same day or by the next business day if the case is accepted.
Contact Us Today For A
FREE CASE EVALUATION
One of our attorneys will review your case and respond to you within 24 hours.
The information provided will not be shared with a third party.