Common Baby foods contaminated with Heavy Metals
Has your child been diagnosed with autism or autism spectrum disorder? Exposure to heavy metals may be linked to autism?
The government report “Baby Foods are Tainted with Dangerous Levels of Arsenic, Lead, Cadmium, and Mercury” was released earlier this year
Selinger Law Group can help you and your family.
- Determine and assist in proving you have a case.
- File a lawsuit on behalf of patients and families
- Fight to get you the compensation for your child’s medical expenses, suffering and loss
Brands containing Heavy Metals:
- Plum Organics (made by Campbell Soup)
- Earth’s Best Organic (made by Hain Celestial Group)
- Happy Family Organics and HappyBABY (made by Nurture)
- Sprout Organic Foods
- Parent’s Choice (made by Walmart)
Contact Us Today For A
FREE CASE EVALUATION
One of our attorneys will review your case and respond to you within 24 hours.
The information provided will not be shared with a third party.